Thursday, January 31, 2013

Put Your Best Face Forward

With all of this talk about organic hair care, it's hard not to talk about skin care. One of my favorite ways to pamper my self is with a relaxing facial. I like to have one while I deep condition my hair. If you would like to give my favorite facial a try, keep on reading :)

Step 1: The best time to do this is when you're getting ready for bed. The first thing you need to do is open your pores. The easiest way to do this is in the shower. Since I usually deep condition my hair before applying my facial, I get the opportunity to let the steam to open up my pours while I work on my hair.

Step 2: 
Once you're out of the shower, apply a dime sized amount of jojoba oil all over your face.

Step 3: 
Apply a generous amount of Shae Moisture's Raw Shae Butter facial cream and wait for 10-20 minutes. This facial cream dries clear, so don't be alarmed when you don't have a paper mache like hold on your face.

Step 4: 
Thoroughly rinse your face with water and re-moisturize with about a drop of jojoba oil.

Step 5: 
Drink two or three glasses of water before going to bed.

When you wake up the next morning, your face will be glowing like the sun!

I hope this helps guys :) Please leave comments and suggestions and 'like' naturalsunited on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naturals-United/359542224140024?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment