Monday, January 7, 2013

Terressentials Mud Wash

Recently, I've been raving about my new favorite hair wash: the Terressentials Mud Wash. In my previous post, I talked about how I cleansed my hair lightly with apple cider vinegar. This time, I'm going to talk about how I do a deeper cleanse with my mud wash.

 If you guys like this article, please subscribe :) you can also like my Facebook page or follow me on twitter

So the first thing I did was separated my hair and twisted it in large sections.

Next, I applied a small amount of the mud wash to each section and massaged it thoroughly on my scalp.

Once I finished applying the mud to my whole head I rinsed it well  two times. The second rinse is very important because it is a bit difficult to get it all out of your hair. If you need to, don't hesitate to rinse a third time.

Afterwards, I towel dried my hair, applied a dime sized amount of coconut oil on my scalp, and braided my hair.

Lastly, I tied a silk scarf around my head and went to bed.

Stay tuned for the next article revealing the results!

If you tried the mud wash, let me know if you guys liked it! You can hit me up on twitter or Facebook @naturalsunited

No comments:

Post a Comment